Air Support takes customer privacy seriously and does not sell or give out any customer information. We do not keep a mailing list nor distribute a newsletter.Your privacy is extremely important to us. The trust placed in us by our customers is absolutely essential to our success. We understand that and do all we can to earn and protect that trust. We do not share your personal information with any outside companies nor collect any information.
– Accountability: Air Support is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control. Identifying Purposes: The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
– Consent: The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
– Limiting Collection: The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Air Support Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
– Limiting Use: Disclosure and Retention Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
– Accuracy: Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
– Safeguarding Customer Information: Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
– Openness: Air Support is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Customer Access Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
– Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions: Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Air Support